Celebrate Manufacturing Day 2020 with Clients First Business Solutions
Manufacturers and manufacturing software consultants from around the nation are excited because it is Manufacturing Day today and we will be celebrating all month!
When: Friday, October 2, 2020 is Manufacturing Day, however there are events throughout October. Since inception in 2012, Manufacturing Day participation has grown 1000%.
Where: Nationwide with local and virtual events. Click here to register for an event.
Who: Manufacturing Day was created by the non-profit Manufacturing Institute (MI), an extension of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). Manufacturing Day allows manufacturers to showcase their operation to the community. They can invite local schools, companies, their educators, legislators etc. to witness the value manufacturing offers the community.
Why: The mission of Manufacturing Day is to share modern ideas, technology and best practices to help manufacturers prepare today for the future of manufacturing. One key part of advancing modern manufacturing is finding, empowering and promoting skilled workers. According to MI, over the next decade, 4.6 million job openings are expected in the manufacturing labor sector. Manufacturing Day is working to address this growing skill shortage in the workforce with job training policies and more.
Manufacturing is a key element of the US economy, with most of the innovation in technology happening on the factory floor. Innovation and production go hand in hand, hence there is a high demand for skilled workers with Science, Technology, Engineering and Math skills. The gap is widening between finding the skilled workers required to maintain the innovation to gain momentum. This is why celebrating Manufacturing Day and finding skilled workers using these types of events is crucial to the growth of the manufacturing sector. Come celebrate Manufacturing Day with the manufacturing software experts at Clients First Business Solutions!
Here's a useful guide to help you with your next manufacturing management system evaluation. Click this image below to download.
Why do manufacturers work with Clients First manufacturing software consultants?
We help you modernize your manufacturing software to maximize manufacturing operations efficiency and profitability. Clients First understands that each type of manufacturing operation (discrete and process, job shops or ETO/MTO) has unique requirements they need out of a modern manufacturing software solution. Also, within each company there even more unique business processes between departments and individual job functions. Choosing a trusted partner that understands your industry and your budget should be the first step in manufacturing ERP software search.
- Industry expertise and experience - We have multiple Senior-level personnel that have 200+ years combined experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. Our experience helps produce faster implementations, thus less technical interruptions, as we do not learn the software on our clients' time.
- Team approach - Our team consists of consultants who specialize in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, MRO, Job shop and Projects. We pull in the right specialists to help get you where you need to go.
- Formulated and proven implementation methodology - We save your company time and money with employee and customer portals to track your budget, timeline and task tracking. We have options for flexible application deployment in addition to on-premise, cloud or hybrid (a mix of on-premise and cloud) software installation.
- ERP software implementation project management - You get an assigned Project Manager and a Senior Consultant to manage your implementation. We handle multi-site/multi-country implementations, if needed.
- Training and Support - If requested, we offer Technical Mentoring for your team through initial and on-going maintenance, training & support.
- Customer references - Our strong references with long-time customers from Manufacturing, MRO, and Services industries represent our dedication and passion to helping our clients. Here's one:
“Who you pick will make or break your implementation, they have got to know the program inside and out and have business sense, this is what you get with Clients First. We challenged them, pushing them to implement the latest Acumatica version and didn’t charge me for learning on my dime and that was fantastic. We made them better and they made us better which makes for a really nice partnership.” Derrick Elledge - VP of Operations – Power Storage Solutions
We represent the following solutions for the small, mid-sized and enterprise manufacturing organization:
- Acumatica Cloud ERP
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain( formerly Dynamics AX which we still support and upgrade)
- Dynamics Business Central( formerly Dynamics NAV, Navision which we still support and upgrade)
Clients First will work with you to help evaluate the right solution for your manufacturing and business needs. We keep add-on software and development to a minimum using as much out of the box functionality as possible. However, we work with a number of add-on or ISV solution partners such as Savant for WMS, B2B Gateway for EDI, and many more. Clients First also has a strong team of developers and has developed intellectual property or IP for Dynamics and Acumatica.
Clients First Texas and Clients First Minnesota has helped manufacturing firms grow and leverage ERP for over 20 years.
Understanding your operation and production process is important to us. We thrive on delivering powerful, yet flexible systems that can handle project changes while simultaneously adjusting inventory, scheduling and resources in real-time so that your growing operation never misses a beat.
Contact Us: Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas or Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota or call us at 800.331.8382. We're located in Dallas, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota we service companies in the U.S. and worldwide.