Click below to download Microsoft's eBook "The Savvy Leader’s Guide to Building an Intelligent Supply Chain"
Manufacturing and distribution companies struggle with the highs and lows of supply and demand. A major challenge to overcome is balancing inventory and profitability. This balancing act relies on end-to-end visibility and communication. Frustration and inefficiencies occur when there is lack of communication in one or many of the links of the supply chain. If you can supply goods most efficiently at the lowest cost, then you can reach the goal of increasing profits. The challenge of most supply chain operations is to carry as little inventory as possible without running out.
This eBook available below by Microsoft "The Savvy Leader’s Guide to Building an Intelligent Supply Chain" addresses several supply chain challenges. Download the eBook below to learn 9 ways to build an intelligent supply chain. Modern ERP systems provide integration which helps connect all parts of the supply chain and the operations of a company with real-time data and anytime anywhere communication. The problem with using outdated systems is that the chain became super complex and “the systems themselves became monolithic, unable to match the increasing speed of modern industry, including the pressures of razor-thin margins and customers now accustomed to immediate gratification.” (page 4 of Microsoft's eBook "The Savvy Leader’s Guide to Building an Intelligent Supply Chain" published December 2019)
In this eBook, you will learn more about the following capabilities provided with modern ERP software like Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Learn how new cloud-based modern ERP systems are helping companies transform their supply chain with modern ERP solutions.
- Build a more efficient supply chain with modular solutions that work with your existing systems and integrate with software like Microsoft Office 365 and hardware such as HoloLens.
- Enhance product and service delivery with predictive analytics that optimize planning and improve the fulfillment, material sourcing, and logistics of your supply chain.
- Create efficiencies that provide a seamless, fast, and personalized end-to-end journey to meet ever-growing customer service expectations.
There are 9 ways to build an intelligent supply chain as outlined in this eBook below:
- Real-time insights - data in a comprehensive view to help make smart decisions
- 24/7 inventory awareness
- Increase efficiency with instant metrics in production planning
- Optimize fulfillment to satisfy customers
- Boost uptime with IoT and predictive maintenance
- Resolve issues proactively with AI and machine learning
- Ensure customer satisfaction with product delivery automation
- Empower employees with end-to-end visibility
- Build a customer-centric supply chain
Why partner with Clients First Business Solutions?
Clients First focuses on helping manufacturers improve operations, streamline the supply chain create accurate production costing and much more. We implement Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain cloud ERP software to meet customer and supply chain demands. We get results with our team of experienced functional consultants and developers.
Clients First will start you on the path to a better supply chain now with Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain ERP. Please reach out to us and we will get you connected to our Minnesota or Texas office: 800.331.8382 or email today!