Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Tracks the Cost of Producing Finished Goods with Automated Production Scheduling Software
Despite all the best efforts, manufacturers still struggle with understanding the real cost of producing finished goods. It's a common frustration for manufacturers that invested in manufacturing ERP software in the past.
Watch this recording to learn how to overcome common manufacturing challenges. Clients First Business Solutions Managing Director, Catherine Dean demonstrates how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management) helps trace production costs to the General Ledger.
Click on image below to view this in-depth demonstration entitled "The Financial Impacts of Production" including the following topics:
- Understanding the costing sheet on the production posting
- Understanding WIP and Absorption
- Understanding how raw materials go into WIP and out as finished goods
- See how labor and overhead get applied to the product through the routes and costing sheets
- Report on production actual versus cost estimate