Join Glenn McPeak, an EDI expert and Principle at Data Masons on Thursday August 3, 2017 at 1 PM EST to discuss:
- How the elimination of the AIF and public cloud impacts integration.
- The expanded integration opportunities introduced in the Dynamics 365 for Operations platform.
- How the Dynamics 365 cloud-based, entity driven integration model fits into the existing Data Masons framework based on the AIF and SQL Views oriented integration model.
- New cloud deployment options for Vantage Point EDI.
- The upgrade process, planning and budgeting for Dynamics AX Users running Vantage Point EDI.
Clients First has had a long business relationship with Data Masons. They are experts in EDI for Dynamics AX and for Dynamics 365. We know their team will get this business critical process setup correctly and efficiently for our customers.
Clients First is a Data Masons Partner, a Dynamics 365 Enterprise Gold ERP and Cloud Service Provider (CSP). Don't forget to join us on 8/24/17 for our webinar Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Dynamics 365 Enterprise. If you are evaluating new business software, then please attend this one hour review.