Partnering with Acumatica Cloud ERP will allow the Minnesota Clients First Business Solutions location the ability to help small to medium-sized businesses grow with a software solution that may never need to be replaced. Acumatica Cloud ERP will allow small to mid-sized manufacturers, distributors, MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul), professional, and field service companies to implement a true ERP solution at a price that is affordable and is extremely scalable. Read on to see why it’s time to take a look at Clients First and Acumatica!
Why Clients First Business Solutions?
“People choose us for our deep, industry-specific expertise, the level of support we provide, and our ability to manage risks to deliver solutions that bring value to their company through investments in technology.” – Catherine Dean, Midwest Managing Director
At Clients First, we help companies select the best solution for their unique business needs, use technology to their competitive advantage, and realize long-term value from their system with our firsthand knowledge of the software and our extensive experience in industries, which includes manufacturing, distribution, services, and MROs.
- Clients Come First - At Clients First we deal with real world implementations. Our consultants have been on the customer side as their companies implemented new or upgraded business and finance systems. This experience shows in how we relate to the challenges our customers face on a day-to-day basis and how we work with them to quickly solve their problems.
- Industry Experience and Expertise - Our consultants have direct experience in the industries we support. We’ve worked with over 600+ companies nationally and over 100+ companies regionally. In addition to our Acumatica Cloud ERP Gold Partner award, we're an Acumatica ISV with ProMRO and ProNPO (MROs and non-profits), and we're certified for the Construction Edition. We're also a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner and a Certified Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
- A Local Company with National Reach - Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Clients First Business Solutions of Minnesota is one of seven offices across the continental United States helping small to medium-sized and global enterprises select and implement the best financial and operations management solutions, which now includes Acumatica Cloud ERP. We are pleased to represent Acumatica Cloud ERP, which has been ranked the leader in ease of use by Nucleus Research three years in a row. The Minnesota office also represents Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations for larger enterprise customers.
With over 25 years of experience working with and implementing ERP systems, our Minnesota office has experience in the setting up, training, and supporting of business management systems across the Upper Midwest and in 5 countries.
“We’re excited to add Acumatica Cloud ERP to our portfolio of business software solutions. Out-of-the box Acumatica offers features and functionality our customers need to quickly take their business to the next level. But, it’s the “born in the cloud” technology and flexibility to extend the product to meet the specialized needs of our clients’ unique requirements without compromising Acumatica’s core functionality along with the strong recommendation by our Texas office, that made us want to get on board as a partner.” – Catherine Dean, Midwest Managing Director
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to more than 5,000 small and mid-market organizations and 300 channel partners.
- Born in the Cloud - As a true cloud ERP platform designed for small to mid-sized businesses, Acumatica includes a host of integrated business management applications—Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, Field Service Management, Case Management, and CRM for sales and marketing. Integrations have never been easier, including many imports and exports right out-of-the-box.
- Consumption-based Pricing - Acumatica delivers its adaptable cloud and mobile technology with a unique “no user license cost” policy* that enables a complete, real-time view of your business for every employee, if desired.
*Small Business Suite includes 5 named licenses that can grow to 10 named users and is a tremendous value that can be upgraded to the unlimited user edition as growth demands – without losing your initial investment.
- Delivered on Your Terms - With three deployment options—Acumatica’s SaaS (software as a service), your own hosting provider, or your own server—Acumatica’s ERP is easily accessible on any internet connected device, from a PC to your mobile phone, enabling your employees to work from any location, at any time.
Building on Our Success to Ensure Yours
“Clients First Minnesota has an edge over other local Acumatica partners in being able to leverage the technical expertise of our Texas office—an Acumatica Gold Partner and Independent Software Vendor (ISV)—to develop custom solutions when our clients need something that’s not available out-of-the-box.” – Catherine Dean, Midwest Managing Director
Clients First is already an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) with two Acumatica industry solutions:
With Minnesota joining the Acumatica family, Clients First is poised to develop more solutions to meet your needs! Consider us for our expertise in:
- Service (Engineering, IT services)
Join Forces with Clients First and Acumatica Cloud ERP
Our Clients First Business Solutions team has been in the business of ERP Implementation for decades. We've helped companies just like yours to get the job done. So, if you’re ready to take your business to the next level, we’re here for you!
Contact us today to learn more! Ask about our Partner Program for Acumatica Partners who are interested in our Acumatica add-on solutions.