Update as of 3/13/20: 20NTC has been canceled for 2020. Please continue to read on about our non-profit software solution, ProNPO.
Clients First, developer of leading integrated non-profit software, ProNPO, announces 2020 exhibit sponsorship at 20NTC, March 24-26, 2020 in Baltimore, MD.
ProNPO is exhibiting in booth #453 at the 20NTC conference. Last year's NTC conference,19NTC, in Portland, OR, brought together more than 2,300 registrants with more than 1,470 of those registrants being first-time attendees. NTC gathers non-profit colleagues to connect, learn, and find new ways to spark change with technology. Non-profit Technology Enterprise Network (NTEN) hosts the annual NTC conferences. NTEN is the community for people who put technology to work in their non-profits. NTEN offers a forum for non-profits to network with other non-profits to discuss tech resources, tools, and community. NTEN is an international non-profit organization based in the United States. Founded in 2000, NTEN is primarily a community for those interested in the use of technology to support non-profit organizations and issues. Its major activity is an annual international conference, the Non-profit Technology Conference (NTC), for non-profit organizations, IT staff, consultants, and technology vendors. In addition, NTEN hosts various virtual and regional events throughout the year.
Meet with the ProNPO team in booth #453 to learn about an effective tool that allows you to serve your community more efficiently by organizing your data into one single source of truth. This enterprise-wide solution stands alone or easily integrates with your existing software to provide one "single source of truth."
The ProNPO team will be demonstrating how to use the ProNPO non-profit software to accomplish the following at 20NTC:
- Input a donor’s information once and have it available to all your staff and volunteers
- Easily create campaigns and events for people to join your mission – then know which volunteers are available to help!
- Provide accurate accounting of donations and expenses to each fund
- All this and more from one single source of truth!
BENEFITS OF ProNPO
- Contributions can be made by credit card, check, ACH, or cash
- Designate contributions to one or more funds
- Cash deposits are easily reconciled
- Cash management can be done through one or more cash accounts
- Set up and track recurring contributions
- Statements can be produced at any time, as well as annually, to provide to your contributors
- Easily track your contributions to any designated funds
- Send giving statements that are detailed by fund to contributors
- Simply track expenditures by fund to allow for detailed reporting
- Recurring billings are also tracked
- Track funds and distributions across multiple locations
Non-Profit Operations and Finances
- Manage staff and volunteers across multiple campuses
- Simply track contributions by designated funds along with disbursements with Fund Accounting. This allows the received cash to be allocated to specific initiatives along with reducing the funds when expenses are paid.
- ProNPO includes a time and expense mobile application to make expense tracking easy.
- Multi-location capabilities for operations and financials allows you to have many sites or locations tracked separately and/or together. This feature reduces time spent creating reports and allows more insight to the organizations.
- Approval and security designed specifically for organizations with complex delegation of responsibilities and authority. Transaction approvals by senior executive staff can be conveniently done remotely using phones and tablets.
- Event revenue and expense (including volunteer time) can be tracked along with attendance, giving you a foundation to effectively manage your planned events.
- Individual and consolidated budgets provide you with the tools to keep track of even the most complex non-profit organization.
Reporting and Integrations
- Key Performance Indicators give you timely feedback at a glance using attractive dashboards designed per Management or End-user role.
- Easy custom reporting allows you to extend reports to your specific needs.
- Office 365 integration, including Excel, furthers reporting capabilities.
- Strong integration tools to tie your existing web sites, banks, and credit card processors to minimize any disruption to your operations.
- Powerful tools to migrate data from your existing system into the Acumatica ProNPO software.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ProNPO
If you would like to see the Fund Accounting and ProNPO features Clients First built on Acumatica Cloud ERP, or if you just want to learn more about the product, call us at 800-331-8382, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are an Acumatica Partner, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.331.8382. Clients First offers Partner programs for our Acumatica add-on products.
We look forward to hearing from you!