Clients First is a Gold sponsor of this event; it’s our goal to help your company become more successful through the use of approachable and easy to use technology. This is why we encourage you to attend Summit and tap into the brain trust within the Dynamics community.
- 400+ Breakout Sessions
- Role-Based Sessions for Accountants, Controllers, and More
- Networking with thousands of your Dynamics Peers, including dedicated Networking Receptions
- Visibility into product add-ons to advance your use of Dynamics AX
- Collaborate with Microsoft Dynamics® AX Staff, & Microsoft MVPs, and AXUG All-Stars
- Exclusive Access to the Summit 2016 Online Community
- Opportunities to Fulfill CPE Credits
- Two Full Days of Pre-Conference Training hosted by AXUG and NAVUG Academy
Cathy Dean and Hope Enoch's will be presenting on Dynamics AX. Dean presents the Financial Impacts of Production October 12th at 2:45 in the Grand Ballroom Salon C. Enochs explains Constraint Based Configuration Models on Friday, October 14 at 1:15 PM in Grand Ballroom Salon C.
AXUG Summit: See full schedule
NAVUG Summit: See full schedule