Manufacturing Experts Celebrate Manufacturing Day with a Lunch & Learn Webinar "Six Integrated Manufacturing Tools that Will Make You HOWL"
Manufacturing Day is a time for you to learn about how modern manufacturing tools and processes can help you grow your business. There are many local and virtual events held nationwide throughout October to promote growth in the manufacturing industry. Manufacturers and manufacturing experts, like us, are dedicated to helping you implement modern tools to increase profit and grow your business.
Does your current manufacturing process haunt you and keep you up at night? Take the horror out of manufacturing by using the right tools. Join us just before Halloween to learn 6 ways to put your manufacturing horrors at ease.
Register below for a free virtual Lunch & Learn about 6 modern integrated manufacturing tools. Once you register, you'll get instructions to order your Grubhub lunch.
Lunch & Learn Manufacturing Webinar
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Time: 11 AM PT / 12 PM CT for 1 hour
Register now and get a complimentary lunch delivered on us (up to $35) with Grubhub
We will demonstrate the following manufacturing tools in Acumatica Cloud ERP to help elevate your manufacturing processes. Join our manufacturing consultants at Clients First Business Solutions, to see a modern manufacturing ERP solution in action. We'll reserve time at the end for your questions.
1. Production Order in Process
2. Bill of Materials and MRP Automation
3. Production Orders
4. Make to Stock Automation
5. Make to Order Automation
We look forward to "seeing" you on
Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Why do manufacturers work with Clients First manufacturing software consultants?
We help you modernize your manufacturing software to maximize manufacturing operations efficiency and profitability. Clients First understands that each type of manufacturing operation (discrete and process, job shops or ETO/MTO) has unique requirements they need out of a modern manufacturing software solution. Also, within each company there are even more unique business processes between departments and individual job functions. Choosing a trusted partner that understands your industry and your budget should be the first step in manufacturing ERP software search.
- Industry expertise and experience - We have multiple Senior-level personnel that have 200+ years combined experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. Our experience helps produce faster implementations, thus less technical interruptions, as we do not learn the software on our clients' time.
- Team approach - Our team consists of consultants who specialize in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, MRO, Job shop and Projects. We pull in the right specialists to help get you where you need to go.
- Formulated and proven implementation methodology - We save your company time and money with employee and customer portals to track your budget, timeline and task tracking. We have options for flexible application deployment in addition to on-premise, cloud or hybrid (a mix of on-premise and cloud) software installation.
- ERP software implementation project management - You are assigned Project Manager and a Senior Consultant to manage your implementation. We handle multi-site/multi-country implementations, if needed. (Project Managers are assigned to implementations with over 50 system users. Smaller projects are assigned based on the complexity of the requirements.)
- Training and Support - If requested, we offer Technical Mentoring for your team through initial and on-going maintenance, training & support.
- Customer references - Our strong references with long-time customers from Manufacturing, MRO, and Services industries represent our dedication and passion to helping our clients.
We’re an Acumatica Gold Partner representing Acumatica Cloud ERP and Microsoft Gold ERP Partner and a Certified Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
For over 20 years, Clients First Texas and Clients First Minnesota helps manufacturing firms leverage ERP solutions to grow.
Contact Us: Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas or Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota or call us at 800.331.8382. We're located in Dallas, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota we service companies in the U.S. and worldwide.
Here are some other ways to participate in Manufacturing Day in October 2020: