We invite you to join Clients First and your Microsoft Dynamics peers at Summit 2016 this October 11-14 in beautiful Tampa, FL.
As a Gold Sponsor of this annual Dynamics user conference, Clients First is excited to attend Summit, the leading live event featuring high-level insider knowledge from Microsoft and user-produced education on how to maximize the performance of your ERP software. Expertise is shared openly and honestly in an authentic community-driven environment that allows attendees to hone in on their product version, industry and role—providing the ultimate customized experience that offers return on investment year-round. Knowledge gained at Summit has real-life application and the potential for remarkable results. What else should you know about Summit?
- Summit provides an inviting and inspirational professional haven for thousands of users.
- The conference activates a rich grassroots community of peers and experts and provides an unmatched training experience where users can trust the quality of knowledge exchanged.
- Exclusive sessions led by Microsoft are designed to give users a competitive advantage with a future look into product potential.
- The wide array of industries represented by attendees helps to build a diverse learning environment that supplies incredible innovation in problem solving.
Each year Summit grows and delivers expanded high-energy programming and curated networking so that everyone leaves the event empowered as better users. Clients First encourages you to make plans to join your peers at this educational conference. Gather your team and join Clients First in Tampa, FL.
Clients First Dynamics Summit 2016 Presenters, Schedule, and Apps.
Clients First AX Presenters:
- Cathy Dean presents the Financial Impacts of Production October 12th at 2:45 in the Grand Ballroom Salon C.
- Hope Enochs explains Constraint Based Configuration Models on Friday, October 14 at 1:15 PM in Grand Ballroom Salon C.
- AXUG Summit: See full schedule
Clients First NAV Presenters:
- Tom Falteich will be presenting for NAV Summit on 10/12 from 7:45 am - 8:45 am.
- Peter Zentner speaks about Dev best practices, and how to lower costs on 10/13 and 10/14.
- NAVUG Summit: See full schedule
At Clients First Business Solutions, we are a Microsoft Gold Partner with a team of tenured specialists with core competencies in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX for manufacturer's. To explore all the capabilities of Dynamics AX and find out how this business solution can help your manufacturing or MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) organization achieve its full potential, contact our sales team at 800.331.8382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Clients First Texas and Minnesota offices offer Dynamics AX ERP to the medium to large manufacturer and MRO across the United States and in 11 countries and counting.