This short video focuses on the a couple of features for Dynamics 365 Finance from the leader in productivity tools; Microsoft. This demonstration shows how Teams and Dynamics 365 users can collaborate with other users to review real-time data, tasks, and manage by exception with Artificial Intelligence.
The video is sectioned as follows:
- Remote Workers using Task Automation and Coordination: Fiscal Period Close
- AI Customer Payment Insights: Deal with the highest risk customers for late payment prediction.
Truly Anywhere ERP! And its actually getting fun to do our daily tasks and improve productivity by managing by exception and dealing with tasks that need the appropriate attention.
Thanks go Amer Dalain and Marco Smits from Microsoft. Amer is one of the most helpful people I have worked with at Microsoft! Super guy.
(I am a bit on the sales bandwagon with this article. It is very hard to not be excited to sell and market Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain to our exiting AX 2009 and 2012 customers and new prospects. )
There is a lot more productivity tools with Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain too. You can purchase each edition separately if desired.
- Automatically process vendor invoices: Save time and labor costs by automatically submitting invoices to an approval workflow and match vendor invoice lines to product receipts.
- Manage credit risks and collections: Create a rules-based collection strategy that will help increase on-time payment and improve cashflow.
Efficiently manage a growing business: Rapidly deploy new subsidiaries or product lines in record time. Setup a new entity by copying from an existing legal entity. This makes setting up new companies that is quick, cost-effective, and consistent with the company’s best practices.
- Go paperless!!! Speed processes, and improve traceability with a configurable electronic invoice document exchange using flexible formats for business-to-business and even government.
- Use Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365 - will they ever stop changing names!) Create configurable business documents such as invoices and financial statements with Microsoft 365 templates to easily adapt to changing business requirements without the need for expensive, time consuming, and rigid code changes.
- Keep your software more current with the Extension concept of customizations.
I think that any project, services, MRO, or manufacturing company that wants to reduce IT overhead and simplify their finance and operations should evaluate Dynamics 365. It is designed for those companies that have distinct departments and users with little crossover into other areas so it requires at least 20 users for Finance and at least 20 to 50 for the Supply Chain. These can be full or light users. It takes a bit of consideration to determine what works best for your company. Reach out to Clients First and we will happily provide you with more information. We are an experienced Dynamics Partner with great customer references.