Manufacturing Day is a time for you to learn about how modern manufacturing tools and processes can help you grow your business. There are many local and virtual events held nationwide throughout October to promote growth in the manufacturing industry. Manufacturers and manufacturing experts, like us, are dedicated to helping you implement modern tools to increase profit and grow your business.
Does your current manufacturing process keep you up at night? Take the dread out of manufacturing by using the right tools. Join us just before Halloween to learn 6 ways to put your manufacturing horrors at ease.
Register below for a free virtual Lunch & Learn about 6 modern integrated manufacturing tools. Once you register, you'll get instructions on ordering your Grubhub lunch.
Lunch & Learn Manufacturing Webinar
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Time: 11 AM PT/12 PM CT for 1 hour
Register now and get a complimentary lunch delivered on us (up to $35) with Grubhub
We will demonstrate the below manufacturing tools in Acumatica Cloud ERP to help elevate your manufacturing processes. Join our manufacturing consultants at Clients First Business Solutions to see a modern manufacturing ERP solution in action. We'll reserve time at the end for your questions.
1. Production Order in Process
2. Bills of Material and MRP Automation
3. Production Orders
4. Make-to-Stock Automation
5. Make-to-Order Automation
We look forward to "seeing" you on
Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Why do manufacturers work with Clients First manufacturing software consultants?
We help you modernize your manufacturing software in order to maximize manufacturing operations' efficiency and profitability. Clients First understands that each type of manufacturing operation (discrete and process, job shops, or ETO/MTO) has unique requirements from a modern manufacturing software solution. Also, within each company there are even more unique business processes between departments and individual job functions. Choosing a trusted partner that understands your industry and your budget should be the first step in your manufacturing ERP software search.
- Industry expertise and experience - We have multiple senior-level personnel that have 200+ years combined experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. Our experience helps produce faster implementations, thus less technical interruptions, as we do not learn the software on our clients' time.
- Team approach - Our team consists of consultants who specialize in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, MRO, Job Shop, and Projects. We pull in the right specialists to help get you where you need to go.
- Formulated and proven implementation methodology - We save your company time and money with employee and customer portals to track your budget, timeline, and tasks. We have options for flexible application deployment in addition to on-premise, cloud, or hybrid (a mix of on-premise and cloud) software installation.
- ERP software implementation project management - You are assigned a project manager and a senior consultant to manage your implementation. We handle multi-site/multi-country implementations, if needed. (Project managers are assigned to implementations with over 50 system users. Smaller projects are assigned based on the complexity of the requirements.)
- Training and Support - If requested, we offer technical mentoring for your team through initial and on-going maintenance, training, and support.
- Customer references - Our strong references with long-time customers from manufacturing, MRO, and services industries represent our dedication and passion to helping our clients.
We’re an Acumatica Gold Partner representing Acumatica Cloud ERP, a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner, and a Certified Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
For over 20 years, Clients First Texas has helped manufacturing firms leverage ERP solutions in order to grow.
Contact Us: Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, or call us at 800.331.8382. We're located in Dallas, Texas, and we service companies in the U.S. and worldwide.
Here are some other ways to participate in Manufacturing Day in October 2020: