CatalogPro is a purchasers or salespersons dream, or anyone that buys items that are non-stock through vendors. CatalogPro is a new module Clients First has created for Acumatica Cloud ERP. This cross industry solution is great for the manufacturer, distributors, MROs, or the construction industry that order for specific jobs or just do not want to carry loads of inventory.
Acumatica has its own vendor catalog feature, but our customers wanted more! Our amazing developers with the guidance of our managing director, Mike Conti and services director Mark Skinner lead our team to create IP that addresses business issues of our customers.
We submitted the solution to Acumatica for certification and received it a week ago! We are currently getting it posted on the Acumatica Marketplace, but you can find out more in this article. The pricing is also very affordable for any Acumatica customer. Click here to get the pricing!
What does CatalogPro for Acumatica Offer?
Catalog Pro is a must have for companies that depend on vendors for their inventory and pricing. Distribution companies that dropship, just in time distributors and/or manufacturers that make to order or IT companies selling licensing from Microsoft, Oracle, etc.Catalog Pro provides greater flexibility and has many features not available in standard Acumatica Cloud ERP such as purchasing catalog items that are not dependent on a sales order. With Catalog Pro there is no need to setup catalog items as stock items. Our catalog does not require all the items to be set up as stock for those one-time purchase items that don't need to clutter up your inventory files. Acumatica requires catalog items to be setup as stock items. However, you can report on such orders in case it turns out you are selling an item that needs to be a stock item. In addition, there is no need to delete old catalogs by setting up effective dates on items such as old to new pricing. You can also notify sales team of any promotional pricing set to expire on unprocessed orders.
- Use default stock Item ID (called special order item ID) across multiple one time or rarely purchased items clients may not want to store in system.
- Easily upload catalogs into Vendor Catalog screen, managing multiple catalogs across one or multiple vendors. Ability to manage:
- Vendors cost
- List Price
- Vendor Part ID
- Manufacturer ID if applicable
- Weight and package dimensions
- Qty & UOM per pack size
- Other attributes needing tracked by catalog
- Catalog items that have a matching vendor and vendor part ID tied to Acumatica stock item will display the Acumatica Inventory ID and use Acumatica ID in forms vs the special order item ID.
- Pull in Unit Cost from catalog tied to orders throughout system and appear on Purchase Order
- Pull in List Price for Customers or use in customer specific pricing & discounts
- Only show catalog choices for orders or purchasing that have an active effective from and effective to date. No need to delete old catalogs. When new effective date is in effect, the new catalog pricing shows moving forward (does not change existing orders)
- Track items and frequency by catalog
- Easily convert catalog item into an Acumatica Stock Item
- Ability to use catalog beginning at Sales Quote stage through to Sales Order and Purchasing
- Ability to search and use catalog items in purchasing not dependent on a Sales Order. Vendor tied to PO determines catalogs that are available to select items
Imagine the time savings you will have trying to reconcile inventory without a bunch of non-stock items to deal with! The benefits are numerous and the price is low...reach out to us for pricing!
We couldn't do the great development work such as CatalogPro, ProMRO (for the maintenance, repair and overhaul industry), WuConnect and all the enhancements we do for our customers without a team that includes Daryl S., Max H., Shawn H., Eric P., and Angelo V. Stop by our booth at the Acumatica Summit 2021 and meet the team.