What makes sense for your business - Cloud ERP or On-Premise?
Global companies have decisions to make and planning for the future of their ERP and data. Planning for future needs including IT support, changing technology, security, expenditures, and potential changes in the economy are enough to keep CEOs, CFOs and COOs awake at night. In addition, acquisitions are very commonplace in our current economy. Acquisitions can add new line of businesses or create the need for integrating new company systems and culture into the new parent company. Everyone knows that this is also very challenging and can keep everyone awake at night. WIth that said, don't you think its time your organization moves to an enterprise system that is in the Cloud and is a complete ERP solution that can handle any line of business, multiple companies, languages, locations and is easy to use? Of course, I can tell you that implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain will let you sleep at night.
Microsoft's "TOP 5 BENEFITS of Moving to the Cloud Now" offers 5 benefits to consider. The document provides much more detail than what is listed below, so please download the document.
- The cloud helps improve security and enable compliance
- The cloud helps you reduce costs
- The cloud promotes teamwork and innovation
- The cloud helps simplify IT management
- The cloud promotes agility and keeps you current
Five common reasons companies decide to implement Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- Dynamics 365 is a full featured enterprise ERP solution. Add-on products are not usually required.
- This is not SAP, but it is an enterprise solution for complex business requirements and global companies (we are currently usurping SAP with Dynamics 365 right now in a multi-location, multi-country organization - the client is shocked that we could show them purchasing without any development!)
- Trusted publisher that is a leader in productivity, AI, IOT and HoloLens . All this technology can work with Dynamics 365. The odds are low that most companies won't use HoloLens, but its nice to know that you could if you wanted too! It is very cool technology - check it out!
- Access the latest features ASAP or wait until you are ready to upgrade. At least one upgrade a year is required and strongly recommended. These upgrades are NOT as hard as they used to be. Ask us for more information on how the upgrades work.
- Use as much out of the box functionality as you can. Let your partner like Clients First talented developers with the rest. We have fantastic development references.
When evaluating a new ERP system, the decision to move to the cloud will tip the scale in several ways; affordability, ROI (Return on Investment), ease of use, data protection, mobile access to data, data migration, customization, security, and so much more. The Dynamics 365 cloud offers the benefit of top-notch protection without expensive IT overhead costs.
Industry expertise and experience
Clients First consultants have direct experience in the industries we support. The Clients First Texas and Minnesota offices are known for vertical expertise in manufacturing, job shops maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) for aviation or heavy equipment organizations. We have customers in other industries too including make to order/engineering job shops, project manufacturing, field services and wholesale distribution.
We’re a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner, a Certified Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and an Acumatica Gold Partner.