Register for Our Upcoming Webinar - Real Cloud ERP vs. Fake Cloud ERP
What are the differences between real cloud ERP vs. fake cloud ERP?
Find out in our Lunch and Learn Complimentary Webinar!
- Special speaker: Kent Richeson, Acumatica Partner Enablement (Former SAP and NetSuite Director)
- Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Time: 12 PM CT
- Lunch will be provided by GrubHub
Real Cloud: At a high level, t's a modern platform for your business that gives you the freedom to access integrated and real-time company data anytime, anywhere.
Fake Cloud: Basically, it's old technology, on-premise software that is used on the internet. It's important to know there are limitations.
Click the image below to register for more details.
The goal of this series is to educate you with customer stories of businesses that successfully migrated to the cloud. ERP industry experts discuss what's involved with the overall ROI of moving legacy ERP systems to a modern ERP in the cloud. Registration links are below!
- Bob Turner - Clients First - Cloud ERP Sales
email@example.com - 800-331-8382 x 104
- Kent Richeson, Acumatica Partner Enablement - LinkedIn
- Fast FAQs about Acumatica and Clients First
- Special promotions for companies running legacy on-premise ERP solutions
- Real Cloud ERP vs. Fake Cloud ERP
- How to recognize the difference
- How fake cloud can impact your business future
- The benefits of a real cloud ERP solution!
More Lunch & Learn Webinars in this Series: ROI of ERP in the Cloud
- Learn the Financial Benefits of Cloud ERP 9/16/21 - PAST
- Empowering your Hybrid WorkForce: 10/14/21 - PAST
- Real vs. Fake Cloud and Why it Matters: 11/11/21 - UPCOMING
- Choosing the Right Partner and Software for Your Cloud ERP Project: 12/9/21 - UPCOMING
Please watch for an email within 24 hours with the Zoom Meeting information.
About Clients First
Business software should increase productivity, improve profitability, and be easy for staff to use. Most of today’s ERP solutions are good at finance and have horizontal niches for distribution, manufacturing, and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) for aviation and heavy equipment. This makes searching for a software solution more about what the implementation partner can do to help you get the most out of the system. That is why Clients First is not a software company--we are a business solutions and services company.
Contact us today to learn more! Ask about our Partner Program for Acumatica Partners who are interested in our Acumatica add-on solutions.