- Does the software do what we need it to do?
- What kind of innovations is the vendor making?
Manufacturing ERP systems come in all shapes and sizes. Following our last blog, providing a checklist for businesses looking to compare ERP solutions, today we would like to discuss some of the best and newest features added in the latest version of Acumatica Manufacturing Edition.
At Clients First Business Solutions, we stand behind Acumatica Manufacturing Edition and would love to discuss the product with you, but if you are looking for a quick overview of the latest enhancements to the product, we would like to share with you an informative on-demand webinar on the latest and greatest improvements made to the product.
On-Demand Webinar: What’s New in Acumatica Manufacturing Edition?
If you are looking to make an ERP upgrade, it’s important to know what you will be getting and see just how much work gets put into a product. With twice-yearly updates, Acumatica’s solution is continually improving, with many enhancements made at the request of the very active and educated user base.
This half-hour on-demand webinar, What's New in Acumatica Manufacturing Edition, will demonstrate for you important details about new product enhancements made in the latest version of Acumatica. In this webinar, John Schlemmer, Chief Operating Officer, JAAS Systems, Ltd., will explain what innovations have been added, what’s changed, and why this matters for companies considering making the move to Acumatica Manufacturing Edition. Among the enhancements to be discussed:
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) (Finite Capacity Planning, Rough Cut Planning, Work Center Capacity, Work Center Schedule, and Hard Allocations of Material) aids manufacturers in providing their customers with accurate delivery estimates and delivery dates.
- Engineering Change Control simplifies and controls product changes to improve product design and reduce costs.
- Production Management streamlines production of a stock item and simplifies production management processes.
- Project Accounting integration allows users to create Production Orders from Sales Orders or Project/Task, update projects with manufacturing information, and see improvement in project quality and visibility while reducing operating costs. To learn more about Acumatica Manufacturing Edition job costing with Acumatica Project Accounting, check out our recent Manufacturing Job Costing infographic.
- Bill of Material/Routing enhancements allows users to document/track requested product changes from start through approval, simplifying and controlling product changes (improving product design and reducing costs).
Click here to watch this extremely informative webinar. Would you like more information? Reach out to our Dallas, Texas office that sells and supports Acumatica Cloud ERP at 800-331-8382. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org