Las Vegas is a wonderful place even if you are not a gambler! There are plenty of options for things to do outside of the casinos. Now you have a really good reason to go see the sights since Acumatica Cloud ERP is holding their 2020 annual user and partner summit at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. Clients First is a strong supporter of Acumatica, and we have a booth again this year.
When is the Acumatica Summit?
January 26 - January 31, 2020 at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, NV. You should make your travel plans now! If you can still get a room at The Cosmopolitan, you won't be disappointed.
What is the Agenda?
The high level agenda is as follows, however you can attend any of the days you desire. We are flying in on Sunday to set up our booth, and of course we can't miss the opening night reception. You can access a more complete agenda here.
Sunday, January 26th
Opening night reception – Begins at 5:00 pm PT
Monday, January 27th
Acumatica Summit 2020 Day 1
Breakfast begins at 7:30 am PT
Keynote begins at 8:30 am PT
Celebration event at 6:30 pm PT
Tuesday, January 28th
Acumatica Summit 2020 Day 2
Breakfast begins at 7:30 am PT
Keynote begins at 8:30 am PT
Closing Session concludes at 4:00 pm PT
Wednesday, January 29th – Friday, January 31st
Acumatica Summit 2020 Days 3, 4, & 5
Continental Breakfast begins at 7:15 am PT
Industry Training Courses (additional fee) start daily at 8:00 am PT
Industry Training Courses conclude daily at 5:00 pm PT on Wed. and Thu., and 12:00 pm PT on Fri.
Why Attend the Acumatica Summit?
I have been in this industry for about 20 years, and I must say that Acumatica is the best vendor I have ever worked with. They are easy to do business with, and they consistently do what is best for their customers. That is just one reason why Clients First is a Gold ERP Partner, and we love Acumatica. They are as easy to work with as the software, which has been named a leader in ease of use for 3 years in a row by Nucleus Research.
If you are evaluating new business software and would like to see 2,000 customers and partners in one place, then Acumatica Summit is right for you. In addition to the very informative sessions, there are extensive educational opportunities from the more than 60 sessions and workshops presented by the leading product, sales, and marketing experts from around the world. These sessions will cover the Acumatica Cloud ERP road map, strategy, customer storytelling, ROI, demand generation, AI, and more, while providing valuable insight into future road maps and live demonstrations.
In addition, there are several great speakers lined up for the event, of which Robert Ballard is one. Bob discovered the Titanic and has many other significant achievements. I cannot wait to hear him speak.
Another speaker that I am looking forward to hearing from is Jon Roskill. Jon has been a leader at Microsoft and Acumatica over his 20 plus years in the industry. He is the CEO at Acumatica and a great leader.
Why Choose Acumatica?
Acumatica is the fastest growing cloud ERP company! This is one of Acumatica's tags, and I think I know why - see the reasons below:
- Ranked leader in ease of use by Nucleus Research for 2017, 2018, and 2019. Our customers and prospects all say that the user interface is easy to follow and learn!
- Acumatica is easy to implement. Our consultants average 4 - 6 months for project implementations. Simple Acumatica set-ups and training take as little as 3 months with our Quick Turn Implementation. I know this is hard to believe, but data conversion is really not that difficult - just ask us how! We completed one Acumatica ERP project in 60 days for Power Storage Solutions.
- True cloud ERP software with functionality across the following:
- Finance (our managing director says he can train AP clerks in two hours or less on how to use the module)
- Distribution with a CRM, quoting, sales, purchasing, drop shipments, inventory, and warehouse management
- Manufacturing that includes production planning, MRP, configurator, and even an estimator! All this is embedded within Finance, Distribution, and Projects in one easy to use software system.
- Project Accounting that tracks actual costs of internal or external projects. Manage budgeting, time sheets, project inventory, manufacturing, and complex billing.
- Service Management has service orders, appointments, contracts, warranties, routes, staff skills, equipment capabilities, preventative maintenance schedules, and a drag-and-drop dispatch board available. These modules are very flexible and can be used for a variety of industries and business processes.
- Construction Edition - One of our customers has said: “We had been using a legacy construction accounting software package when we found Acumatica Construction Edition, and it is a perfect fit,” says Ron Fairchild, Chief Financial Officer, Texas Scenic Company, Inc. “It’s a modern cloud solution that handles our manufacturing, service, distribution, and construction business in one cohesive integrated solution, allowing a seamless flow of data. We expect this to provide significantly better business insights and improve overall efficiency.” Clients First focuses on the Specialty Contractor.
- ProMRO is an add-on module that our great Acumatica team at Clients First created. We have some fantastic business process experience within the MRO industry coupled with some of the best Acumatica developers in the U.S.A. They have created ProMRO for the heavy equipment and aviation industry for the maintenance, repair, and overhaul companies. This is the latest in MRO ERP!
I could continue on with reasons to choose Acumatica if you are looking for a better solution than your QuickBooks or old Sage system. Most of our customers are former QuickBooks or Sage users. Our sales team is not your typical pushy type of salespeople--we are problem solvers.
We hope to meet you at the Summit in booth 23, or feel free to reach out to us anytime. We have an office location for Acumatica sales, development, support, and implementation in Texas. We have customers across the globe. So much of the project work is done remotely that we can keep travel down to a minimum, regardless if you are in another state, country, or just down the street.