Real user feedback is compiled by G2 based on actual customer reviews
How do real users feel about Acumatica’s ease of use? According to G2’s Mid-Market Usability Index for ERP Systems Fall 2022 report, they feel pretty good. Acumatica landed in first place again with an overall Usability score of 8.84 or 88% (10 percentage points above the average), which resulted in Acumatica being honored with G2’s prestigious Best Usability badge. Of course this is in addition to the Nucleus Research leader in usability for the last six years.
In the latest G2 reviews, Acumatica and 33 other mid-market ERPs were ranked on ease of use, ease of administration, meeting requirements, and average user adoption. The report reveals:
- How G2’s scoring methodology
- How many stars Acumatica received from its 593 reviews.
- How G2 keeps its ratings unbiased and trustworthy.
Download the free report today and learn why Dave Munson, Founder and CEO of Saddleback Leather and Acumatica user, says, “I find more people are using Acumatica because it’s intuitive, makes sense and is so easy to use.” Clients First is proud to name Saddleback Leather as one of our satisfied customers too!
The Saddleback Move to Acumatica from NetSuite Benefits:
- 33 percent lower cost than Oracle NetSuite with 10 times the functionality
- $750,000 savings in IT costs
- 45 percent Increased Organic traffic
- Connected easily to third party software including Big Commerce, ShipStation
- Up-leveled marketing activity with new functionality
- Improved visibility into financial data with real-time access
- Gained remote access to the ERP, boosting productivity
Download the G2 report here.
Find out how Acumatica stacks up against its competitors, then reach out to Clients First for a demonstration. Contact our sales team at 800.331.8382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.