Reason 2 - Acumatica was built on true mobile cloud technology (download PDF here)
Usually, there are warning signs that you're outgrowing your existing system. It could be anything that causes inefficiencies in the workplace to a lack of functionality or autonomation that may impact your bottom-line. Is your ERP system outdated and causing increased overhead costs and reducing your profits - if it can even report correctly on profitability? Are you working outside the system with manual processes? These are a few critical warning signs that are difficult to ignore and at some point, it's time to take action.
Are considering upgrading your ERP system? If Sage 100 isn't keeping up with the demands of your business, learn why more and more customers are moving to Acumatica in this 5-part blog series.
#2 True Mobile Cloud Technology
In this illustration below, you see how mobile cloud technology is leveraged for a typical field service company that allows the field teams, supervisors, site foreman, project managers, accounting and payroll staff to review, approve and produce time and expense reports to be billed to a customer. Acumatica Cloud ERP is perfect for the small to mid-sized Construction, Manufacturing, Field Service, Project based Services companies. In fact, Clients First has written an add-on for Acumatica Cloud ERP: ProMRO for the maintenance, repair and overhaul aviation or heavy equipment industry.
Stay Tuned for the Next Top 3 Reasons
#1: Acumatica Really, Really, is a True Cloud Product
#2 True Mobile Cloud Technology - current blog
#3 Full Relational Database Export - stay tuned
#4 Flexible Licensing and Deployment Options - stay tuned
#5 Technology Platform and Integrations - stay tuned
4 Key Benefits of Acumatica Cloud ERP
- STAY CONNECTED 24x7 - Connect to Acumatica in real time on any Internet enabled device so that you always have access to the latest information and can update data anytime, anywhere.
- GET MORE FROM YOUR DEVICES - COVID PROOF YOUR BUSINESS - Acumatica's mobile app is free of charge and with an unlimited user license everyone that needs access to data can get it!
- SPEED UP BUSINESS - Follows you throughout your whole day. Immediate expense management. Approvals on the fly (speeds up business). Meet with a client with a tablet and see all transaction history real time. Field staff can collect funds, capture photos and dictate project recap. Connect the whole team- more accurate view of company's finances.
- GET THE FUNCTIONALITY YOU NEED - Advanced Cloud ERP solutions like Acumatica deliver full-function, flexible, fully-integrated enterprise-class order processing, CRM, operations management, and accounting—all tailored to the needs of growing small and mid-size businesses.
- BUILD AN INTELIGENT BUSINESS - Acumatica’s business intelligence (BI) tools and dashboards combines data from multiple sources and enables users to uncover insights lost in the data through rich visuals and natural language queries.
Why Customers Choose Clients First Business Solutions for ERP and Industry Expertise
Clients First consultants have direct experience in the industries we support. The Clients First Texas and Minnesota offices have vertical expertise in manufacturing, job shops, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) for aviation or heavy equipment organizations. Our customers include other industries such as make to order/engineering job shops, project manufacturing, field service, and wholesale distribution.
We’re an Acumatica Gold Partner, a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner and a Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
Contact Us: Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas or Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota or call us at 800.331.8382. We're located in Dallas, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota and service companies worldwide.