Join Microsoft's Supply Chain experts for an inside look at new product innovations, latest trends, and best practices shaping supply chains today—and tomorrow.
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 11 AM to 12:15 CT
You’ll learn how to bring agility, connectivity, and sustainability to the forefront of your supply chain which we are sure you will get a glimpse of some software too! Get essential insights from Microsoft and other industry leaders, and explore:
- Product innovations designed to delight your customers, empower your workforce, and boost operational efficiency to reduce your costs.
- How to predict and proactively mitigate supply chain disruptions to reduce your risk.
- Real-world strategies to build sustainable value chains and drive circularity to manage product life cycles more efficiently.
- Announcements of new offerings that create resilient supply chains from existing systems. Read more about the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain releases here:
- Product Releases https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/business-applications/product-updates/
- Product Roadmap https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/roadmap/overview/
Register for the Supply Chain Reimagined Webinar here: https://info.microsoft.com/ww-supply-chain-reimagined
Have questions for the experts? Ask them during the live Q&A chat.
The Clients First Difference
Your business deserves to have a cutting-edge ERP solution – not a bleeding edge. That is why Clients First is dedicated to providing the latest proven technology with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain. If you are a distributor and/or manufacturer you do not want to miss us! We know there is a shortage of good agile supply chain software for fastener businesses.
Industry expertise and experience – Clients First consultants have direct experience in the industries we support. The Clients First Texas office is known for its vertical expertise in manufacturing, job shops, maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) for aviation or heavy equipment organizations. We have customers in other industries, too, including make-to-order/engineering job shops, project manufacturing, field services, and wholesale distribution.
We’re a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner, a Certified Cloud Service Provider (CSP), and an Acumatica Gold Partner.
Contact Us: Email: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, or call us at 800.331.8382. We're located in Dallas, Texas and service companies worldwide.
Mitigate Supply Chain Impacts with Manufacturing ERP
Six Supply Chain Transformation Trends for Manufacturers
eBook: Smart Maintenance for Today's Supply Chain
MRO Software: Learn How to Automate MRO Business Processes
MRO ERP: Mobility on the Rise