Update as of 3/13/20: 20NTC has been canceled for 2020. Please continue to read on about our non-profit software solution ProNPO.
Clients First, developer of leading integrated nonprofit software, ProNPO announces 2020 exhibit sponsorship at 20NTC, March 24-26, 2020 in Baltimore, MD.
ProNPO is exhibiting in booth #453 at the 20NTC conference. Last year's NTC conference, 19NTC in Portland, OR, brought together more than 2,300 registrants, more than 1,470 of those registrants were first-time registrants. NTC gathers nonprofit colleagues to connect, learn, and find new ways to spark change with technology. Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network (NTEN) hosts the annual NTC conferences. NTEN is the community for people who put technology to work in their nonprofits. NTEN offers a forum for nonprofits to network with other nonprofits to discuss tech resources, tools, and community. NTEN is an international nonprofit organization based in the United States. Founded in 2000, NTEN is primarily a community for those interested in the use of technology to support nonprofit organizations and issues. Its major activity is an annual international conference, the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC), for nonprofit organizations, IT staff, consultants, and technology vendors. In addition, NTEN hosts various virtual and regional events throughout the year.
Meet with the ProNPO team in booth 453 to learn about an effective tool that allows you to serve your community more efficiently by organizing your data into one single source of truth. This enterprise-wide solution stands alone or easily integrates with your existing software to provide one "single source of truth."
The ProNPO team will be demonstrating how to use the ProNPO nonprofit software to accomplish the following at 20NTC:
- Input a donor’s information once and have it available to all your staff and volunteers
- Easily create campaigns and events for people to join your mission – then know which volunteers are available to help!
- Provide accurate accounting of donations and expenses to each fund
- All this and more from one single source of truth!
- Contributions can be made by credit card, check, ACH or cash
- Designate contributions to one or more funds
- Cash deposits are easily reconciled
- Cash management can be done through one or more cash accounts
- Setup and track recurring contributions
- Statements can be produced at any time as well as annually to provide to your contributors