Join us for one hour to see what a modern MRO ERP solution should look like with ProMRO
With MRO Americas just around the corner and our team's opportunity talk to many aviation industry experts about our ProMRO Cloud ERP, it's also a great time to promote our webinar on May 17th! We held a webinar for ProMRO last year in May too, after MRO Americas and had great attendance. We hope you can join us for the ProMRO webinar too.
What is ProMRO
ProMRO is a cloud or cloud hosted finance and operations solution designed for the aviation and heavy equipment MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul). It is really a niche industry and has no SIC or NAICS codes other than aviation and defense or airport services. Since we have been working with customers in this industry since 2003 our team understands this industry and have long-time MRO customers. We are always open to product suggestions from our customers too!
- ProMRO for Acumatica Cloud ERP is designed for the small to mid-sized MRO. This solution has ranked the leader in usability for six years.
- ProMRO for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain is designed for the larger enterprise MRO. This solution has also been ranked a leader in usability for seven years. (Ask us for the detailed reports.)
What do both ProMRO solutions have in common? Both editions offer the full functionality and productivity tools of a leading ERP software including:
- Complete ERP solution with GL, AP, AR, Banking, Fixed Assets, Multi-currency, Multi-company, Multi-language, Multi-country
- Complete Distribution with Inventory Management, CRM with Pipeline Tracking, Sales, Purchasing, Master Planning/Demand Planning, and Available to Promise
- Complete Manufacturing if needed with Production, Bill of Materials, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Quality Management, Master Production Scheduling, Engineering Change Order, Estimating, Co ? what is Co?
- One System for Improved Profitability and Productivity
- Real-time data for real-time profitability analysis
- Focus and manage via exception with Dashboards and KPI
- Reduce quoting or job creation errors by utilizing Service Profiles, which allows job cards or task templates to be created and reused or edited as needed
- Address customer questions quickly with a complete history of every quote and work order with reporting and easy search functionality
- Utilize quote and work order history to gauge lost and won opportunities/quotes—no space before and after /. I don’t know how the highlight appeared before utilize
- Ensure profitability by analyzing job and quotes, edit job/quote templates as needed
- Increase productivity and inventory management with the PartsBase integration or other catalog services. No period unless you want to put one on all the others
- Route quotes to your various shops, if applicable, for input and approval – never have finger pointing between sales and the shop again!
- No quoting? No problem--start with a shop quote or work order from the beginning
- One click of a button converts a quote to a work order – eliminate spreadsheets and duplicate data entry
- Keep your shop moving but responsible for their data with our ProMRO ShopFloor Application
- Shop techs can easily enter time for non-conformance tasks, routine and non-routine tasks
- Techs can check out and check in tools to keep your business compliant with FAA requirements
- Inventory can be decremented by the techs or they can request additional inventory that sends your purchasing department an alert in real time
- ProMRO opens up the visibility required for your technicians to perform as efficiently as possible saving time, reducing errors and exponentially increasing profits
- Shop managers can approve time, check quality tasks and more right from their ProMRO dashboard
If you want to learn more now, please reach out to our ProMRO team: Contact Us.